Winston Cooks Law Firm | Birmingham Employment Law Firm
Based in Birmingham, the law firm of Winston Cooks, LLC, is dedicated to representing the rights of employees throughout Alabama and across the U.S. We believe that every employee deserves fair treatment and fair wages, and we are willing to confront the most imposing corporations in order to uphold our clients’ rights.
Since our firm was founded in 2006, we have represented hundreds of individuals in a broad spectrum of employment law cases. We handle matters pertaining to:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, age, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or pregnancy
- Sexual harassment, racial harassment and other types of harassment
- Violations of USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act)
- Wage, hour and overtime disputes
- Whistleblower/qui tam actions
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) disputes
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) violations
- Other employment law matters
Our founding attorneys, Lee Winston and Roderick T. Cooks, have more than 25 years of combined legal experience. They both began their legal careers working for a large plaintiff’s firm that focused on litigating disputes between employees and various corporations. Today, they combine the knowledge gained in a large-firm setting with the agility and efficiency of a small firm.
Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers by calling the Birmingham office of Winston Cooks, LLC, today.
- English (Primary)
- Personal Injury
- Cooks, Roderick T. (Attorney)
- Winston, Lee D. (Attorney)
- Antwon Reynolds, Paralegal
Winston Cooks Law Firm Address and Contact Details
505 North 20th street
Birmingham, AL 35203